Sunday, May 17, 2009

Corp Life, Last Day!

I decided that I needed to get back into High-Security space in order to make a few more ISK. Only, once I got there I had a terrible memory come back to me – the Corporation I was in was at war with a small High-Security Corporation. That meant that when I was in Empire space (.5 to 1.0 security space) I could be attacked. It’s awfully hard to AFK Game when you can be attacked!

So, of course, I promptly quit my Corporation! I mean, really, what’s the point of playing if anyone can take a pot-shot at me anywhere?

I was immediately contacted by the guy who chatted me up and he gave me the whole “You’re making a big mistake!” speech. I told him that I didn’t appreciate the constant CTA’s (call to action) and the fact that there was nothing else to do in 0.0 but PvP since we were at war. I’d try to mine but the first time I did I lost my Covetor because no one would help me and they were all on CTA’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment