Friday, May 15, 2009

Corp Life, Day 1

I made a mad-dash down to 0.0 today to meet up with my new Corpmates. Someone in alliance asked if anyone was in High-Sec space. He needed some blueprints. So, I said what the fuck and bought a few and headed down in my Caracal. EVERY jump was a stressful one, but I managed to make it all the way down with about 5 million worth of blueprints in my hold. Can’t complain!

This was the first time I’d ever been in 0.0 before, so I took a few moments to look around.

One of the first things I noticed, and I noticed this on the way down, was that I suddenly had a new icon showing up in my overview and that there were now blue backgrounds to some ships. The blue backgrounds are people allied or in good standing with me. The new icon was a sort of minus sign that I found out meant that these people didn’t like me.

We got wardecced by a high-sec corp, so now I have to be careful in High-sec as well.

But it also means I can kill people in high sec!

So I went to Battle-clinc and looked up this corp that had declared war on us. They’ve got a 2-1 kill/death ratio which is pretty good. I pulled up their records for the past week and I found that they’d killed people in about 5 unique systems. So I then looked up each system in the game’s map in order to determine where they were hunting. Turns out there’s one main area they hang out in, and then there are two outlaying areas they harass. Each outlaying area borders our space. Interesting…

So my plan now is to cruise the belts in areas I suspect them of being in, using an alt on a second account.

Then jump in and pound some miners into dust with my Caracal or my Drake.

We’ll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment